The City of Apopka will live stream the May 6 and May 20, 2020 City Council Meetings on our YouTube channel. To view the meeting agenda, please visit our Agendas and Minutes page. Please submit your comments on our website by 9 AM the day of the meeting.
Some measures we are taking at City Hall to address the virus, while still providing essential services:
- We are limiting staff attendance to only those presenting an item on the agenda.
- Any applicant with an item on the agenda, we are asking them to limit their attendance to just one or two people.
- Anyone from the public wanting to participate in the Public Comment portion or speak on a matter requiring a Public Hearing on the agenda, we are asking them to submit comments in advance of the meeting rather than attend in person if possible. The City Clerk will read the comments into the record. To access the form, please visit our website. (Please submit online requests by 9 AM the day of the meeting.)
- Anyone from the public wanting to observe the meeting, we ask that you watch the meeting on YouTube rather than attend in person if possible.
- Anyone that does attend the Council meeting, we ask that you limit your presence in the chamber to your issue and then leave once your item has been addressed.
- Every staffer, Council member, and member of the public will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the Council Chamber.
Be sure to subscribe to receive notifications when we go live.
May 6, 2020 at 1:30 PM
May 20, 2020 at 7 PM