The City of Apopka is here to support our community during the coronavirus pandemic with safe and convenient testing.
Testing Site will resume on Friday, May 15, 2020. Please check back for more details.
We will be offering free Antibody Tests.
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020: Due to restocking the test site will be unavailable.
- Friday, May 15, 2020: Please check back for updates and times.
- Monday, May 4, 2020: Capacity Reached at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020: Capacity Reached at 8:45 AM
- Friday, May 8, 2020: Capacity Reached at 9:50 AM
- Monday, May 11, 2020: Due to restocking the test site will be unavailable.
How to Get Tested
Simply show up at the Apopka Community Center at 519 S. Central Avenue in Apopka on a first come first serve basis. Stay in your car and follow the direction of the staff. You will be asked a series of screening questions and if it’s determined you qualify for a test, they will give you instructions on how they will administer the test.
Who can test
Anyone above the age of 18 who is not showing any signs or symptoms. No walk-ups allowed (Must be in vehicle).
What to Bring
Bring your driver’s license or government issued ID
Your Test Results
You will receive your results before you leave the test site.
If your antibody test shows a positive result you will be referred out to seek further definitive testing. Alternate definitive testing site information will be provided for all participants including a location at Apopka’s Community Health Center.