The Farmers Market will return to Kit Land Nelson Park on Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
To help citizens shop safely there will be some new criteria for this event:
- Vendors will be placed 6 to 10 feet apart.
- All vendors are required to wear masks and gloves and have hand sanitizer with them at all times.
- Produce booth will be spread out to three times its space to help with the 6 feet distance.
- There will be 6 feet markers on the ground for all patrons to follow.
- We are requiring face masks for the patrons. (There will be a booth selling handmade masks.)
- There will be no entertainment at this event.
- All managers will wear a mask and remind patrons of the CDC 6 foot distance policy.
Please help us by maintaining proper social distancing.
RTP Productions organizes this weekly Farmers Market in Apopka.