SeeClickFix is an online and mobile service request system for the City of Apopka. SeeClickFix allows residents to identify issues and report those service requests to our Apopka staff.
SeeClickFix is a public application. The description entered will be visible to the public. Your display name will also be visible unless you choose to submit as Anonymous. Your email address will never be displayed publicly.
For Code Enforcement Requests:
As a result of the passage of Senate Bill 60, the Florida Legislature and Governor DeSantis changed existing State Law to prohibit the investigation of anonymous reports of potential violations of municipal property codes, effective July 1, 2021. To submit a report of a code violation, the reporter is now required to supply their full name and address (in the below mandatory fields), and this information will become part of the public record. This applies to online submissions via the SeeClickFix application, as well as reports made by phone, email, or in person to the Code Enforcement Department.
Florida Public Records Act
SeeClickFix is a transparent and public platform. In addition, information sent or received by the City of Apopka officials and employees in connection with official City business are public records subject to disclosure under the Florida Public Records Act.
Report Non-Emergency Issues
- SeeClickFix is not intended for reporting emergencies.
- This system is monitored Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM (except holidays). Please call 911 for emergencies or 407-703-1757 for non-emergency and after-hour assistance.
- Call 911 for public safety emergencies
Two easy and fast options to submit your request!
Online:Select the category or type in the address or drag the red pointer to the service request location on the map provided and then click next.
SeeClickFix Mobile App:With the App, you can easily notify the City of any non-emergency service request, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week directly from your mobile phone. It is free to download on your iOS or Android device.
- What is SeeClickFix?
- It is a tool for letting the City of Apopka know what you think should be fixed.
- You can take and upload pictures of the problems you see.
- Requests are located using a point on a map.
- The City can respond to you or ask additional questions
- What can I expect from using this system?
SeeClickFix is an easy way for residents to report concerns directly to the City of Apopka and have department staff follow up to resolve the issues. Please us a detailed address, description, and photo (if possible) to give as much information to the City of Apopka staff so they can investigate and determine the best way to address your concerns.
You are encouraged to enter your email address on reports in order to get automated updates on the status of your issue as City of Apopka staff work to resolve it. This system is best suited to respond to service requests like potholes, garbage and recycling, etc. that can be assigned to staff and addressed in a timely manner. Issues requiring immediate attention or those dealing with public safety should be reported directly to the non-emergency number at 407-703-1757 as this system is not monitored 24/7.
- What problems or issues does SeeClickFix solve and how does it benefit citizens of Apopka?
Apopka's SeeClickFix is an additional resource for community members to report infrastructure issues. Using the app is an efficient way to raise awareness within the City without having to make a phone call. The app streamlines the process of submitting a photo, description of the issue and location; also SeeClickFix allows you to track the status of reported issues.
- How does SeeClickFix differ from other options available to report issues?
- Requests are placed on a map.
- Public requests will remain on the map for anyone to review and share.
- There is a free mobile app.
- Photos can be taken directly from mobile devices and uploaded.
- What should I NOT use this system for?
Issues threatening public safety or things needing immediate attention (like downed wired or tree limbs), should be report directly to the Apopka Police Non-Emergency line at 407-703-1757.
Things that require long-term planning, a larger discussion, a community process, or involve multiple departments or non-City entities should be directed to the appropriate department by phone or email, as these issues are not easily "fixable" in the same way a pothole, streetlight, etc. are.
- What types of things should I report using this system?
This system is best suited to respond to service requests like potholes, a park that needs to be cleaned up, etc. that can be assigned to staff and addressed in a timely manner. Start a report with the address of the issue and you will then see a drop-down menu with all of the possible categories of issues you can report using this system.
Issues threatening public safety or requiring immediate attention should always be reported directly to the City of Apopka Non-Emergency Line at 407-703-1757.
- Will I receive updates on my request?
You will automatically receive updates on your request if you create a free SeeClickFix account.
- What if I submitted a request, but haven't receive a response?
The City of Apopka receives many requests per day, and departments do their best to respond in a timely manner. If you submitted a request and it hasn't been resolved, please be patient as staff is processing requests in the order that they come in.
Also, check your spam folder for emails from email@example.com.
- Is there a cost to users?
There is no cost to the user. SeeClickFix is a free app that can be downloaded or used in the browser.