Camp Wewa Summer Camp
Day Camp 2023
- Monday through Friday
- June 5, 2023 through July 28, 2023
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM at Camp Wewa
- There will be no camp on July 4, 2023 in observance of Independence Day.
Camp is for children currently ages 8 to 14.
Weekly Camp Rates
- City of Apopka Residents $150 per week
- Non-City Residents $225 per week
- Please Note: Week 5 is prorated.
- Summer Camp Field Trips 2023
- Download the DAY CAMP Parent Handbook for Summer Camp 2023 (PDF).
- Orange County Public School Lunch Menu (PDF)
- Online Camper Information Form
- Day Camp registration fees are due in full seven days prior to the start date of each session. Space is limited.
- Please send your child in gym shoes and comfortable clothing, with sunscreen, swim suit, towel, refillable water bottle daily. Orange County Public School (OCPS) lunch will be available or you can choose to bring in a sack lunch.
- Offsite field trips will take place weekly to various locations across Central Florida. The price of field trips is included in your camp payment.
- All field trip information pertaining to your camper will be in a pre-camp email sent one week prior to your registered week.
- Camp registration will remain open 1 week until the start of camp or until filled.
- For additional information please call 407-703-1808.
Overnight Camp 2023
- July 2 through July 28, 2023
- One Week Sessions Available
- Overnight Camp is Sunday through Friday
For tweens and teens ages 9 to 14
Overnight Camp Rates
- City of Apopka Residents: $650 per week
- Non-City Residents: $750 per week
- A $50 non-refundable camp registration fee is required for each week of camp at the time of signup. The camp registration fee goes towards the total prices of each camp week.
- Overnight fees are due in full by June 1, 2023. Space is limited. Registration is not guaranteed after the deadline.
- All overnight campers must submit a medical form to participate.
Parent 2023 Handbook & Information
- Download the Day Camp Parent Handbook for Summer Camp 2023 (PDF).
- Overnight Camp Parent Handbook for Summer Camp 2023 (PDF)
- Orange County Public Schools Lunch Menu (PDF)
Cancellations & Refunds
- Request for refunds and withdrawal must be made in writing. If the written cancellation notice is not received prior to start of program, the patron is responsible for full price of program.
- Refund request received seven days in advance of the program start date may be honored in full plus minus any deposit or registration fees. Refund request received after the seven day period but prior to the program start date may be honored. Refunds will need Manager approval.
- No refund will be provided for non-refundable deposits and/or registration fees or request received on or after the program start date. Refunds usually take three to six weeks for processing.
When a camp session reaches capacity, an active waiting list is created. Waitlists are developed on a first come, first served basis. When space becomes available for a waitlisted camper, you will be contacted by email.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our campers, families, and staff. We continue to monitor guidance from government health agencies. We recognize that recommendations and guidelines will evolve. We will adapt our polices and procedures as needed.