Public Records

Request a Public Record

Do you need to make a public record request from the City of Apopka? The City of Apopka is committed to transparency and providing access to public records.

The City of Apopka maintains documents recorded by the city. If your record is not maintained by the City of Apopka, you will need to contact the city or county where the record is registered. 

Important: For marriage licenses, divorce certificates and death certificates in the State of Florida, please visit the Florida Department of Health

  1. Submit a New Public Records Request
  2. Lien Search Request

Submit A New Public Records Request

If you can't find an existing request that has what you're looking for, you can create a new request. When making a request, it helps to be as specific as possible. 

We strongly recommend including all the following specifics: 

  • Contact Information - i.e. name, phone number, email address, etc. 
  • Date range for request - date ranges help with results that may by overly broad and that could result in responses that may contact thousands of documents. 
  • Key words or key terms - for electronic records, key words, and search terms that are overly broad may result in responses that contain thousands of documents. 
  • The name of the department from which you are requesting documents. 

If you prefer to remain anonymous, please include a contact method so we can notify you on the status of your request.

Submit a new online public records request.

If you would like more information, please contact the City Clerk's Office by phone at 407-703-1704 or by emailing the City Clerk.